Friday, January 30, 2009

Girls Night Out.

Well, it's not actually a Girls Night Out. We were just hanging out at my place for like 5 1/2 hours. And Brian was with us too. I invited some other guys, example: NICK. But he freakin' ditched us. Brian was pissed cause he was the only guy who came today. But since he's a bit homo, i think he had fun too. no offense Brian.

And from the photos below, you could see that Bianca enjoyed the camera light, too.


Camwhoring Time!!!!!!





We played Pool as always.

































See what i mean when i say Bianca loves getting attention and the camera light?






The Reatarded Freak with The flirty Bitch (that's a compliment)





Miss Amanda Littlefield (that's how cheryl called me) and Miss Cheryl...umm...HEATHERFIELD! (cheryl if you're reading this, it's obvious that I've giving you a name.)



Reatarded looking much?



Sandra aka Sandy (little sis)


Do you notice Cheryl at the back?


ugh. Stop moving Bianca!


Geez...I look so fat standing beside her.



aaahh...Much better. XD


If you're wondering what we're doing. We were trying to make Brian to play Dress up with us. And he'll be the one who'll be wearing a dress. But apparently,we failed.


Next time, Gary will be the target.


After that, we hang out at my room. Notice: My room was used as a guestroom at this time, so the mess was not made by moi.



ugh. stop moving people!


Maybe i should just start a book club the next time instead.






*GASP* The Homo was looking through my stuff without my permission. How dare he?!


The Homo continued to sneak around my plushies.


Oh No! the Homo spotted me and started to run away.


The Homo felt totally ashame and embarrassed for what he had done.




I have no idea wth Bianca was doing. Nice curves btw.

More Miss Cheryl Heatherfield














Camwhoring, again.













LMAO.







It's obvious that Bianca loves to steal the spotlight.





But Cheryl stand out more in this photo than her! XD




Zoomed in. XD


Blurry photos. Thanks a lot for moving, people.





We were actually going upstairs to use the internet. When i signed in on msn, we saw that nick was online. So we chatted with him. He told us that he was hanging out at other people's place. Then Brian got REALLY pissed cause nick actually ditched him(us). He also started to mock and swear at him on msn by using MY account. Later, Bianca and I joined him.Bianca was mocked as a pink panther, and i was mocked as a fat ass. I want to show you the conversation, but since I think it's so immature and disgusting, i dont think i would.
Nick was such a total freakin perv that i even made an icon specially for him.



REMINDER: IF YOU'RE GOING TO COPY/SAVE THESE GRAPHICS/AVATARS, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO GIVE THE CREDITS TO THE REAL ARTIST, WHICH IS ME. AND IF YOU DON'T AND GIVE THE CREDITS TO YOURSELF, I HAVE ONE ADVICE FOR YOU. YOU'RE BORN AN ORIGINAL; DON'T DIE A COPY!


No comments:

Post a Comment