Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm....

taking guitar lessons! WooHoo!~ And I'm going to start tomorrow =D cant' wait. Rina and I was supposed to go together tomorrow but she had to go to scout camp. Oh well, there's always next time.

Anyway, just like Rina, I'm gonna be pretty very busy after this post.

Let me see....
- T-shirts to design [don't worry Rina dear, i love doing that]
- Biology model to make [i like that one too.]
- PJK project to do by HAND. [god.]
- My chores. [i have to help my mum. we don't like hiring maids]
- Workout for 2 hours, 6 times a week is a must.
- Exams that are drifting near to study for. [i vow to get 8 As' this time.]
- Practicing guitar since I'm taking it. [ I vow on practicing it everyday for at least 3 hours.]
- my b-day [I'd probably be too busy studying to even celebrate anyway.]
- Vacation to Aussie. [Yay, but I'm gonna miss uniform camp...darn it.]

So yeah, My blog is going to be on hiatus for a month at least.

XoXo [it's love and kisses right?],
Amanda =D

No comments:

Post a Comment