Sunday, May 10, 2009

I know I shouldn't be doing this.

1. My uncle once : took me to golf
2. Never in my life : has my cush ever notice me.
3. When I was seventeen : I'd wish I could be beautiful.
4. High school was : Full of crap and drama.
5. I will never forget : The day I saw Andrew playing electric guitar. [and yes, he plays it really well.]
6. I once met : Avril Lavigne in Mel but then i realized it was somebody else.
7. By noon, I’m usually : walking to sanyan mall from school to meet up with my mum.
8. The fifties were great because : Because they invented this cute little peace symbol.
9. If I was a character in Shakespears, I’d be : Juliet but end up marrying Romeo and have kids and live happily ever after =]
10. By this time next year : I'll become totally skinny and hot like Miranda Kerr. I hope.
11. You know I like you if : I'd talk to you for a long time.
12. If I ever won an award, the first two persons I’d thank would be : My parents and those who insulted me[well, not really. i'd probably tell them that i hope it gives them hell.]
13. Take my advice, never : tell people about you're crush.
14. Why won’t people : understand that I HAVE to be perfect or I'd hate myself for not being one.
15. If you spend the night at my house : you'll find yourself so full that you'd have to unbutton your jeans.
16. I’d stop my wedding for : some "quality time" with my husband in a private room. UNDISTURB. ;)
17. The world could do without : skinny anorexic bitches without boobs. But yet, they make me look fabulous. =D
18. My favorite brunette is : Jessica Alba =) , I was gonna say Amanda Bynes but she dyed her hair blonde.
19. If I do anything well, it’s : being a listener.
20. And by the way : Someone broke my heart[not exactly, he's not capable of my existance anyway] and had me hiding under the blankets, crying for hours last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment