Friday, April 10, 2009

Picture Tag Fun! ; it's 4.30 am

It's 4.30 am. I just woke up from a nightmare and i just can't bring myself back to sleep.

anyway,I was tagged by rina! =]
again! =D





1. THE SCHOOL CHICK : I'd say Karina if she's still in our school. o well.
2. THE GYM GUY : I don't want to tell you.
3. THE FRESHIE : Suki? well, not really.
4. THE RANDOM CHINESE FREIND : Desmond
5. THE LOOSE CHICK : hmm...LOL!
6. THE NIGGA THAT GETS GWAPS : No name
7. THE JOCK : Nick?
8. THE GOON : Hoe Sing, lmao.
9. THE TERRORIST : Hoe Sing! and another guy's name i forgot.
10. THE NERD GIRL : I can't remember her name! =/
11. THE BLACK SUPREMO : BLACK? wth. Rina and moi! =D
12. THE CHEERLEADER : I wanted to be one. =3 but hey whatever. Brenda
13. THE TRIBALIST : hmmm.....Stephen? nah. Mr. Sparkle!
14. THE GIRL WHO EATS AND IT GOES STRAIGHT TO HER BACKOFFFFF! : BIANCA, PARTLY SHE HAS STRONG INDIAN GENES.[ans copyrighted from rina.]
15. THE FUNKY SKANKER : alex
16. THE SHORT GUY : I'm not answering! =P
17. THE HIPPIE : Joseph & Cheryl =D
18. THE NIGGA WHO IS ALWAYS IN COURT : Dont know any.
19. THE WEED HEAD : wth is a weed head?!
20. THE NORMAL DUDE : James Ling
21. THE NORMAL CHICK : Guey Hua [But she's a fun girl in disguise,i'd say.]

Tag:
1. anyone who also woke up from a horribly idiotic weird nightmare.
2. Anyone who cant sleep.
3. Anyone who got nothing else better to do
4. You.

No comments:

Post a Comment