Sunday, May 31, 2009

You should know me more

Ten Things i Wish i Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name) :
I love you
I forgive you
You suck
You're awesome
You're hot
You're cute
I fell for you once[but i got over it]
You're a bitch[no offense but true]
I'm jealous of you

Nine things about myself :
I'm fun
I'm loud
I swear
I must do workout everyday or i'd be really emo
I'm curvy
I'm kind
Dislike people who have poor English and those who speak english POORLY ON PURPOSE
I'm single
I hate being alone

Eight ways to win my heart :
Have a deep conversation with me
HUGS =]
Presents that you made by yourself
Be yourself
Like me or Love me for who I am[but not the bitchy part]
Show me that you care
Books
Teen Vouge magazine


Seven things that cross my mind a lot :
Gorgeous supermodel
My friends
My past
My parents
My future
My sisters
My favourite songs[they always repeated themselves in my head]

Six things I do before I fall asleep :
Switch off lights
Turn on my night light
Listen to my ipod
Use my laptop
Think about a couple of people
Close my eyes and hoping to survive through another night of weird nightmares

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :
Daddy
Mommy
sisters
Friends (those in particular) LOL
God

Four things your wearing right now :
My favourite blue and yellow pokadot lingerie
Blue Singlet
Beatrice's adidas jacket
Best & less pants

Three places that you would like to go:
Rome
Egypt
Las vegas

Two things you want to do before you die :
Have sex?
Have a career or even becoming a totally successful mogul with my own clothing line and company. [even my own book]

One confession:
I love collecting lingerie and model in them in front of a full-length mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment