Friday, June 5, 2009

Cousin biancaaa was here (:

wooo! Amanda's here in Australia. (:

hmmm... what to type?

Wellll, I asked amanda if i can type on her blog cause i was really intrested,

so here goes:

Some reasons why i think that Amanda is the most awesomest cousin everr,

alongside her sisters (:

  • She's funny (: especially when I teach her how to break dance (:
  • Camwhoring is a hobby, especially with her (:
  • She let me use this blog
  • She uses photoshop.... yay!
  • We are playing taboo now!! teehee.
  • We love Jacob Black <3>
  • teehee, && she's my cousin (:

Some inspiration quotes for you:

  • The dictionary is the only place where success cone before work.
  • To the world you are one person, but to one person, you are the world
  • You're the reason why I draw those stupid love hearts all over the page
  • I walk down memory lane, because i love bumping into you.

Some pick-up lines guys should NEVER EVER use... I MEAN EVER!

  • My love for you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in.
  • Did you just sit in a water puddle, or are you just happy to see me?
  • If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  • Are you accepting applications for your fan club?
  • Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

LOL

have a good one (:

much loveee;; bianca (:

No comments:

Post a Comment