Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reasons to love Taylor Swift


I'm just so excited that i woke up at 4am this morning, and i can't get myself back to sleep. Well, Taylor Swift is one of those successful teen celebrities. But for some reasons I don't hate her like the way I hate the others, let me name one then: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (sheesh, she thinks she's so cool, not)
I love Taylor Swift cause:
Her songs are awesome, well, most of them.
She's gorgeous.



She has great fashion sense.
& I LOVE girls who could play guitar!












Her hair look nice. I used to thought it looked kinda stupid though cause i hated country music, for no reason. Blah.
& I love her for her sense of humour and creactivity.







And most of all, she made Joe Jonas looked bad for dumping her.










It reminds me of myself when my ex-boyfriends dumped me. You may think it's pretty bitchy but screw it!















No comments:

Post a Comment