Tuesday, May 19, 2009

not so Sweet 16

So i'm gonna type everything out in 5 minutes.

My birthday, my 16th BIRTHDAY is tomorrow. Not that i wanna brag about it. I just feel like my blog could use some new posts. Yup, tomorrow's my birthday. 20th of MAY. But yet, like every year, i'd be having my school exams on my special birthday. This year included. So...that means no SWEET 16 birthday bash for moi.


.
.
.
Or a simple party at home.
.
.
.
.
Or hanging and chilling out with my besties.
.
.
.
.
Or playing soccer.
.
.
.
.


cause everyone are all so damn busy preparing for the exam that'd almost drive all of us crazy by putting us into this stress fest. And I'm suppose to be studying my history and my freakin Biology right now. but guess what?! I don't want to! >=(

.
.
.
.
Well, actually, i love studying history.
.
.
.
.
*Babbling*
.
.
.
.
*More Babbling*
.
.
.
*And more Babb....*
.
.
.
.
Fine, i'd shut up.


Anyway, so my parents actually kinda forgot about my birthday, which is kinda the nice cause i really need to concentrate on my studies and not deciding wheter to have what kind flavor of birthday cake. BUT THANKS A LOT TO BRENDA. you just ruinned it. YOU"VE RUINNED EVERYTHING THAT I"VE PLANNED. you just ruinned another night for me to study instead having some extraordinaire dinner.

Yet, I'm happy that you'd actually remember my birthday without me reminding you. =]

so, my parents keep telling me that we should celebrate at some restaurant. but i said no. and they just kept going and going on about how unfair it is that my sisters had celebrated theirs in a special way and I'm not.

Lesson that we all have to learn eventually: LIFE'S UNFAIR, we just have to deal with it.

btw, my mum kept buying me presents and stuff just because I'm not gonna celebrate my birthday. She bought me an average looking bag with unreasonable price yesterday and clothes that are definitely not me. I dont like them but i dont hate them either. I guess i just don't love them. So, I told her to stop buying me stuff that i don't need, nicely. But I regretted cause my mum looked dissapointed and upset afterwards. ugh, i hate being in this guilt fest.

PS: I might as well let you know that I am definitely not spoilt. I just don't like wasting money on stuff i dont' like or stuff that i don't need or i won't use.

AND OMG, i used up 15 minutes for this. gotta go.
tata babehhs.

No comments:

Post a Comment