Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm upset

1. Name the persons you tagged.

-Anyone who's upset, feeling emo and like crying just like me.


2. Describe yourself in one word.

- I'm me.


3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?

-The one i love and who also loves me back. No? Oh, whatever.


4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?

- Don't think so.


5. How if people reject your confess face to face?

-I'd deal with it.

6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
- Mum & Dad, thanks for everything that you guys have done to me, i really do appreciate everything you've done for me, you guys are the best. I know that i rebel sometimes and that you guy were always there for me and that maybe I've been a total disappointment to you but you guys still treat and love me very nicely. I'm grateful that I have parents like you who love me and care for me unconditionally.Brenda and Sandy[Sandra], you two are the funnest, most special and the best sisters I'd have ever get. And Grandma, thanks for taking care of me and showing me lots of new stuff and knowledge. And to all my friends and other relatives, it really is my privilege to know you and you guys are awesome. I know this may sound corny but I'm gonna say it anyway. I love you =]

7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
- Oh well, have a good life? I don't know

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- Yeah, and i'd have learned how to forgive and forget along the way. PS: there's no guide.

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
- My memories and what I've learned.

10. Long distance love ?
- No thanks.

11. Best place to cry?
- In my room, under my blanket.

12. Who do you love the most?
- My family and friends.

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
- A picnic on a beach with my family.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
-Yup, but i've moved on.

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- I wasn't using you, i really DID like you. [yeah, right.]

16. The last person you had a beer with?
-With my aunties, cousins, my mum and brenda. Chinese New Year.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
- Brenda and Crystal


18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
- Aunt Belinda

19. The last person you hugged?
- Samantha and Jonathan

20. The last person you yelled at?
- Sandra, she was yelling at my mum for no good reason.

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
- I kissed Brenda and Sandy on the forehead.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
- Two days ago, Sandra was acting like a total spoilt brat towards my mum.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- To be beautiful and some other things.

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
- Rome, Egypt, Sydney, England, Las Vegas, Cananda?, Scotland, Europe, ?

25. Are you old fashioned?
- Depends

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- hmmm.......

27. Five facts About Me:
-Emotional
-Responsible[corny]
-Fun
-Loud
-Crazy

28. Five things that scare me:
-Barbie dolls
-Clown puppets
-Being alone
-Failing
-No internet

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
- The best day by Taylor Swift
- Fifteen by Taylor Swift

30. Five Things I treasure in my life ·

My Family·
My Friends ·
Myself·
Youth and Energy
My time with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment