Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LaLa story; REAL live LaLa

Last night, just like any other Tuesday nights, I went for math tuition at Mr chieng's. When i walked in, Bianca quickly told me to check out the girl behind her in a whispering tone. I was like what about her?.

Then i saw her bogus nails pedicure, her fugleh fluffy pink boot and outfit, her too shinny and overloaded accessories, her funny looking barbarian[seriously] hairdo.

it seemed like she just suffered a lala disease[go to Eunice's blog if you have no idea what I'm talking about.]

But I'd just assume that she's a pure LaLa.A real live pure LaLa.

I was like OMG, OMG,how fugleh!...and Bianca was like Yuck Yuck Yuck! while Michael was smirking, i think.

I was going to take a photo of her but i'd failed.
I know i know, a photo of her could've been perfect for this post. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment