Monday, March 30, 2009

Earth Day =D

As an absolute Earth lover [i'm guilty as a consumer,too], i turned off all the lights and the air-conditioner in my room at 8.30 pm sharp. My dad wouldn't let me turn off the other ones[air-conditioners] at home. =(

Anyway, i watched American pie at 8.40 pm sth with my laptop. I thought the movie was pretty boring but i needed to do sth. Then, i realised that i was sending messages with Adrian the whole time.

I finished the movie at 10.52 pm. [long, low whistle] I left the laptop on my bed, beside me and went to sleep.

The next day, Sandy woke me up at 5.45 sth IN THE [SUNDAY] MORNING, when i could've sleep through at least 7 IN THE MORNING! I was like WTH?! and that's when she just told me that we're going "ching ming" and visit our late granpa and great-grandparents on my mother's side. My parents had planned this for a week and i just knew. So far for being a perfect team as a BIG HAPPY FAMILY! sheesh--; no offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment