Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Diet Diary 1

Due to having the freakin public exam last year (PMR), I've gained 20 pounds (9 kg). And today, some guys from my class asked me if it's true that I actually weight 80kg [real weight=62kg]. I felt extremely offended...and embarrassed.I'm so sick of people calling me fat when I'm actually born fat. seriously.I even joined and tried the tips from diet.com for the last 3 months but all their tips are pretty useless. So I'm going to do it the old fashion way just like the one i used when i was 13: eat less[that means I'm allowed to eat only 1200 calories per day] and exercise 105 minutes,six days per week.I'd actually started yesterday but i think i'll count today as day 1. [ whatever, it doesn't matter much anyway. ]

I really do want to lose 37 pouns(17 kg). And i really do want to have abs so that i'll have the courage to wear a bikini. *smirk*

No comments:

Post a Comment