Monday, February 16, 2009

Boys are like candy, except they're so much more delicious.

Boys are like candy, except they're so much more delicious.
Rules:
-Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
-For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
-YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
-Tag 10 friends
-Everyone tagged has to do the same thing (who really cares about these rules anyway lol)
Have Fun!

-IF SOMEONE SAYS ‘ARE YOU OKAY’ YOU SAY?
Somwhere I belong-Linkin Park (suits me)

-HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Underclass Hero-Sum 41 (I'm one)

-WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Babylove-Nicole (He's great when he's not such a jerk. <3 )

-HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Beautiful-Christina Alguilera. (not really but it's a real esteem-booster. ;D )

-WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
It's all coming back to me now-Meatloaf & Marion Raven

-WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
Wait a Minute-Pussycat dolls (jumpy =] )

-WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Like this-Kelly Rowland ft. Eve (party!)

-WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Not as we-Alanis Morissette

-WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Helena-My Chemical Romance (what a coincidence!)

-WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Lost!-Coldplay ( =P )

-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
The way I are-Timbaland (hell yes, baby!)

-WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Crazy-Simple Plan (so TRUE.)

-WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
In the end-Linkin Park.

-WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Shut up and let me go-The Tings Tings (unless he's a total bastard. If no, I'll probably think of him. DUH.)

-WHAT WILL/DID YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Rush-Dean Geyer

-WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
My Heart will go on-Celine Dion (PERFECT! ='] )

-WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I will be-Avril Lavigne (love the song but it doesn't suit the question above though.*sigh*)

-WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Check Yes Juliet-We the Kings (that I'll never meet my Romeo and end up marry someone my mum just simply pick for me. Seriously, she'll do it if i dont go to college in the future.)

-WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Keep Holding on-Avril Lavigne (i clench my teeth hard when i do)

-WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Out from Under-Joanna (ummm,okay...)

-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Sk8t3r Boi-Avril Lavigne (again, another song that's SO TRUE.)

-WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Boys are like candy, except they're so much more delicious. *smirk* --- POKERFACE-Lady Gaga! ( =D )


-Tagging:
-Brian
-Gary
-Flower
- - -- - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment