Monday, October 5, 2009

Diet/Health Diary 6...or is it 7?

So I could wear my old clothes again. :) And I'm getting more fit----not bragging. But for some reason, I'm getting weaker and more tired most of the time now. I even started taking naps which I've never done so since I was 7! My parents keep telling me I'm over doing it[workout]. I don't really quite understand them. I mean, at first they told me it is normal for us to do it for about 1 to 2 hours. And who knows who but someone started a rumor that i over do it and do workout for 3 hours per day and that i started have depression that causes me to cut myself and knocking/running myself into walls! GOSH! And now, most of my relatives think I'm some kind of sick weird emo. Fyi, those aerobics workout session had cured my depression, FOR REAL. and that's why i love doing it. It felt so good to sweat and feel your whole body toned and getting stronger. And then you wanted to do it over again and again just to feel the sweat covering all over your body and the adrenaline rushing through your veins. It has always feel awesome. ------my mum kinda suggested that I might have became an exercise addict but I dont think there's any harm since it's not like any drugs or alcohol or shoping is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment